The Medina Law Practice, PLLC represents clients in transactional and litigation matters, including litigation in Federal, Bankruptcy, New York State, and New York City Courts. Following are some of the services that the firm provides:
- New company, business, or entity formation or incorporation;
- Contracts: negotiation, drafting, review, or breach;
- Deal-Making: from initial contact and due diligence to formalized written agreement and closing;
- Negotiations Facilitation;
- Partnership and Operating Agreements;
- Business or organization document drafting, review, or filing;
- Dispute or Conflict Resolution;
- Streamlined Business Process and Operations design;
- Real Estate Leases.
- Alternative Dispute / Conflict Resolution;
- Business / Commercial Litigation;
- Employment Litigation;
- Bankruptcy: Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13.